lost taskbar

Stephen Baker stevebakerj at freeuk.com
Mon Mar 23 05:55:45 UTC 2009

  uriah heep <stan10x10 at gmail.com> wrote thus:

> Unfortunately I am clicking on an empty area of the back ground not a
> widget.  I get the same options when I right click on the "cashew" om
> the right corner everywhere in the screen except when I right click on
> an icon.

I see, your whole desktop is set as a 'Folder View' right click, select
'Appearance Settings' Under 'Desktop Activity' 'Type' select 'Desktop'
click 'apply' click 'close'. Then find a clear area right click then
choose 'Unlock Widgets' then
right click again and choose 'Add Panel'

--
Steve

Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad
judgement.
- Barry LePatner