Calendar plasmoid it 8 days wide.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 23 01:39:50 UTC 2009

>> Agreed, but for me, doing not much more than two screenshots per month,
>> ksnapshot is the ideal tool and it is so powerful that I do not miss my
>> printsreen buttom at all.

This is fine for me too, Eberhard, I just remember the keyboard key
working in the other distributions.   I hate to admit that I forget the
name ksnapshot and it sends me on a search for the name.  But when I
remember and use Alt+f2, it works just great.  I use it quite often
because I screw up so much.  It makes a great reminder of what has
happened.  I just love this distribution though, so I will just have to
remember the name somehow.  Thanks friend.

Steven