Calendar plasmoid it 8 days wide.

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Sun Mar 22 21:47:48 UTC 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
> Eberhard Roloff wrote:
>> Steven Vollom wrote:

>>> It is one of the only features of Jaunty Alpha 6 that has never worked.  Is there a way to take a screen print other than the default?  This happened when I was configuring it so that Sunday is the first day of the week, like in the Bible.

Dear Steven,
> Is this something I have been doing?

apparently yes. See above:
Dotan wrote: Send me a screenshot of that.
You answered: I reinstalled it, Dotan, but my screen feature does not work.

All on the same line!

  If so, I didn't realize it.  I
> always leave space I thought.  Strange.

Indeed, see how it looks like, just a few lines up.

   Anyway, ksnapshot worked,
> however it does not work by pressing the PrtSc button as it should.  It
> worked in all the other OS issues from Feisty to Intrepid, but does not
> in Jaunty.  Ctrl+Alt+F2 gets a window where I can get it, but that is
> strange when there is a keyboard key for that purpose.

Agreed, but for me, doing not much more than two screenshots per month,
ksnapshot is the ideal tool and it is so powerful that I do not miss my
printsreen buttom at all.

Eberhard