Calendar plasmoid it 8 days wide.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 21:18:03 UTC 2009

Eberhard Roloff wrote:
> Steven Vollom wrote:

>>> Send to me a screenshot of that.I reinstalled it, Dotan, but my screen print feature does not work.
>>>
>> It is one of the only features of Jaunty Alpha 6 that has never worked.  Is there a way to take a screen print other than the default?  This happened when I was configuring it so that Sunday is the first day of the week, like in the Bible.
>>

> Steven,
>
> once again!!!!! Please insert a blank line between the original mail and
> your answer!!!!!!!!! As it is now, it becomes a hardly readable mess!!
>

> You should use ksnapshot to take any screenshot that you will want to take.
>
> Kind regards
> Eberhard

Is this something I have been doing?  If so, I didn't realize it.  I
always leave space I thought.  Strange.  Anyway, ksnapshot worked,
however it does not work by pressing the PrtSc button as it should.  It
worked in all the other OS issues from Feisty to Intrepid, but does not
in Jaunty.  Ctrl+Alt+F2 gets a window where I can get it, but that is
strange when there is a keyboard key for that purpose.

Steven