Calendar plasmoid it 8 days wide.

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Sun Mar 22 20:40:02 UTC 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>> Intrepid 64bit Alpha 6 KDE.  I changed the configuration of the calendar
>>> just after the last update.  I wanted Sunday as the first day of the
>>> week.  When I did this, Sunday moved to the left side of the calendar,
>>> but to the left of that appeared another day too.  Then it became an 8
>>> day wide calendar.  I removed the plasmoid and reinstalled.  The same
>>> problem occurred, so I removed it again.  TIA
>>>
>>> Steven
>>>

>> Send to me a screenshot of that.I reinstalled it, Dotan, but my screen print feature does not work.
> It is one of the only features of Jaunty Alpha 6 that has never worked.  Is there a way to take a screen print other than the default?  This happened when I was configuring it so that Sunday is the first day of the week, like in the Bible.
>
> I will describe what I see accurately.
> At the top is
>
> <      March 2009      >
>   SunMonTueWedThr Fri Sat
> 9  1  2  3  4  5   6   7
> 10 8  9  10 11 12  13  14
> 11 15 16 17 18 19  20  21
> 12 22 23 24 25 26  27  28
> 13 29 30 31  1  2  3   4
> 14 5  6  7   8  9  10  11
>      2009-03-22   12^
>
> That is as close as I could come, Dotan.  IN the last line the 12 on the right had the roof and its reflection.  It is not on my keyboard.  I hope this sends accurately.  I typed it as accurately as I have the keys.
>
> Steven

Steven,

thanks much for explaing. Now I got it, at least I think so.;-)

Go to K-Menu/System Settings/Regional & Language /Time & Dates and then
select First Day of the week and/or First working day of the week
according to your likings.

This should (hopefully) solve your problem.

If Sunday is your first day of the week, refer to Alan's Mail for
explanation of the first column.

Kind regards
Eberhard