Calendar plasmoid it 8 days wide.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 22 20:19:44 UTC 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Intrepid 64bit Alpha 6 KDE.  I changed the configuration of the calendar
>> just after the last update.  I wanted Sunday as the first day of the
>> week.  When I did this, Sunday moved to the left side of the calendar,
>> but to the left of that appeared another day too.  Then it became an 8
>> day wide calendar.  I removed the plasmoid and reinstalled.  The same
>> problem occurred, so I removed it again.  TIA
>>
>> Steven
>>

> Send to me a screenshot of that.I reinstalled it, Dotan, but my screen print feature does not work.
It is one of the only features of Jaunty Alpha 6 that has never worked.  Is there a way to take a screen print other than the default?  This happened when I was configuring it so that Sunday is the first day of the week, like in the Bible.

I will describe what I see accurately.
At the top is

<      March 2009      >
  SunMonTueWedThr Fri Sat
9  1  2  3  4  5   6   7
10 8  9  10 11 12  13  14
11 15 16 17 18 19  20  21
12 22 23 24 25 26  27  28
13 29 30 31  1  2  3   4
14 5  6  7   8  9  10  11
     2009-03-22   12^

That is as close as I could come, Dotan.  IN the last line the 12 on the right had the roof and its reflection.  It is not on my keyboard.  I hope this sends accurately.  I typed it as accurately as I have the keys.

Steven