lost taskbar

uriah heep stan10x10 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 18:27:00 UTC 2009

I am using 4.2.  Left click does nothing.  Right click brings up choices

create new
undo-----------grayed out
past clipboard contents
icons
desktop refresh
appearance settings
folder view settings

I looked into the contents of each and no "add panel"

Where would I find the "add panel" option?

Thanks Uriah