OT: Getting kicked outof university, bugs will wait!

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 15:22:08 UTC 2009

I know that I am in the middle of several very important threads
regarding KDE 4.2 bugs, but I'm about two weeks from getting booted
from my university. Therefore, I am going to concentrate my time on
studies but _please_ when you find a bug that you don't feel confident
enough filing then email me privately and in a month's time I'll go
through them, triage, and file what need be. Remeber, KDE 4.2 is meant
for end users, so every issue that you find with it is important!
Crashers, unintuitive configuration, features missing from KDE 3, are
all valid bugs and if you can't file it then let me know so that I
could take care of it.

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen