Proper use of junk mail feature?

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Sun Mar 22 12:19:28 UTC 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
> Thanks Billie, I did that, but am confused whether to move to a folder
> or delete, of the two choices.  If I choose to delete, do I lose the
> learning protection?  I chose the other option to go to a folder, in
> case that was necessary to have the filter work properly, but I actually
> would prefer deleting them if they are still remembered as junk.  I hope
> I am making myself clear.  Thanks friend.

    You can delete without any worries.  The database that holds the
statistical data the bayesian classifier uses is independent of any message.
What matters is that the message is classified properly.

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do