Software Terminology: Was: Re: OOo now using KDE dialogs!

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 21 03:26:12 UTC 2009

David McGlone wrote:
> On Friday 20 March 2009 8:45:44 pm Steven Vollom wrote:
>
>> I get your ridicule, but Frans gave me the answer to my problem today.
>> It was like your response David, however, it was not the same.  You made
>> a list of the things I am comfortable with.  What Frans did was give me
>> a link to a Google site that answered the question that has blocked me
>> for 20 years.
>>

> Huh? I'm wasn't ridiculing you. This reply to Dotan was genuine. I was just
> giving him a helping hand filling in the blanks on his web page and of course
> I added a little stupidity at the bottom just for the heck of it.
>
> Sorry if you took it that way.
>
> I also sent this to the list by accident, it was supposed to go directly to
> Dotan.
>
> Blessings,
> David M.
> http://www.dmcentral.net

However you meant it is OK  David.  I won't be so crippled anymore.  The
link I got from Frans is incredible.  Had I known this years ago I might
be up to speed with you all.  I still appreciate all you have done for
me.  That will never change.  I do think all of your comment should be
exposed to the whole world.   I sure don't mind if mine are.  It hasn't
been fun all this time having to feel so stupid and ashamed of my lack
of ability when I do just fine with other things.  I really though
something was wrong with my mind, but  one little hint, one little aide,
and everything changes for me.  I am no longer embarrassed just
disappointed it took me so long to be able to use the tools that were
available.  But everything happens the way it is supposed to, never out
of the will of GOD.  Perhaps I will never know the reason, but that's
OK.  Everything works to good for those who love GOD, and I love HIM
passionately and always will, so I now await the good.

My blessing to you, friend,
Steven