Software Terminology: Was: Re: OOo now using KDE dialogs!

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Sat Mar 21 01:23:00 UTC 2009

On Friday 20 March 2009 8:45:44 pm Steven Vollom wrote:
> I get your ridicule, but Frans gave me the answer to my problem today.
> It was like your response David, however, it was not the same.  You made
> a list of the things I am comfortable with.  What Frans did was give me
> a link to a Google site that answered the question that has blocked me
> for 20 years.

Huh? I'm wasn't ridiculing you. This reply to Dotan was genuine. I was just
giving him a helping hand filling in the blanks on his web page and of course
I added a little stupidity at the bottom just for the heck of it.

Sorry if you took it that way.

I also sent this to the list by accident, it was supposed to go directly to
Dotan.

Blessings,
David M.
http://www.dmcentral.net