OOo now using KDE dialogs!

David McGlone david at dmcentral.net
Fri Mar 20 22:15:57 UTC 2009

On Friday 20 March 2009 3:19:43 pm Steven Vollom wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
> >> When I went to Wikipedia, I typed in the question, 'What is
> >> Firefox?'there was no answer.  I did the same for Thunderbird and got
> >> the same reply.
> >
> > I suggest that you learn to use Wikipedia and Google before attempting
> > anything else today, then. The skill to use those two websites will
> > help you greatly in life.
> >
> >> I installed GTK for 64bit machines.  I don't really understand what it
> >> has to do with my current problem and was only able to understand in
> >> part what id does.  It looks like it reads several different levels of a
> >> signal, but I am not sure.
> >
> > As soon as you become familiar with using Google and Wikipedia to find
> > answers, you will have no trouble understanding what GTK is.
>
> I have used google for many years.  I type in my question and read what
> it produces.  Am I supposed to do something else.
>
> If you read what you told me to do in wikipedia, I used your question
> only changing from "what are" to "what is".  I am going to google "how
> do I use the Wikipedia site".  If that just confuses me more, I don't
> know what to do.

Steven, in wikipedia just type in firefox or thunderbird drop the "what is" or
"what are"

for example, If I wanted to learn about a specific president I'd type in
Grover Cleveland, but If I wanted to learn about presidents in general, I'd
just type Presidents or presidents of the USA.

Blessings,
David M.
http://www.dmcentral.net