How do I fix a mistake in a feature of Kmail?

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Fri Mar 20 19:13:23 UTC 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:

>> Closed kontact, opened kontact, tried again.  All those "mar." addresses
>> are back.  At least I now think I have enough information to file a bug
>> report.
>
> Please post a link, so that I can triage it. Thanks!

Will do, as soon as I get it input...

>> You're right - I'm using a Kubuntu VM inside Vista :-)
>
> That's great: the application selection of Linux, with the speed and
> stability of Windows!

Actually the Windows has been rock-stable - but that's because I don't
actually do anything in it.  I had a drive failure and bought a new
machine, but when I couldn't get Ubuntu to install on my new Acer, I
installed it in a VM.  Now that I know the problem (needed to turn off AHCI
disks in the BIOS - OR use an 8.10 install CD) I'm on too tight a deadline
to take it down to reinstall when I already have a working Ubuntu.
--
derek