OOo now using KDE dialogs!

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 19:19:43 UTC 2009

Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> When I went to Wikipedia, I typed in the question, 'What is
>> Firefox?'there was no answer.  I did the same for Thunderbird and got
>> the same reply.
>>

> I suggest that you learn to use Wikipedia and Google before attempting
> anything else today, then. The skill to use those two websites will
> help you greatly in life.
>

>> I installed GTK for 64bit machines.  I don't really understand what it
>> has to do with my current problem and was only able to understand in
>> part what id does.  It looks like it reads several different levels of a
>> signal, but I am not sure.
>>

> As soon as you become familiar with using Google and Wikipedia to find
> answers, you will have no trouble understanding what GTK is.

I have used google for many years.  I type in my question and read what
it produces.  Am I supposed to do something else.

If you read what you told me to do in wikipedia, I used your question
only changing from "what are" to "what is".  I am going to google "how
do I use the Wikipedia site".  If that just confuses me more, I don't
know what to do.

Steven