URL in message does not work.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 20 04:14:47 UTC 2009

I am using Thunderbird at the moment.  Jaunty Alpha6 KDE.

When I receive a URL in the body of a message and click on it to be
redirected, it does not work.  I must copy the address, open the browser
and apply the address.  This seems unnecessary.  Is there a way for me
to correct this or is it a bug for Jaunty?  Thanks.  I have a working
kmail but am not using it at the moment because I haven't moved the
addressbook and email records over yet; is this a problem for kmail users?

Steven