e-Sword, first success (and 2nd)

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 20:15:22 UTC 2009

> As you see from the subject line, I've now got it working on 32bit Intrepid
> 8.10, and havn't done as much as you yet.
>
> This is what I did. Went to winehq, installed GPG key,
Inexperienced in search.  I went to Winehq looking for GPG key.  I
couldn't find it.  I am not sure what a GPG key is either.  But if it is
needed to upgrand wine, would you help me, please.

>  and the stanza
> necessary to access the repo. Apt-get update, then apt-get dist upgrade.

I just did the following:  sudo apt-get upgrade wine.  A tremendous
amount of change took place.  Since I reinstalled, wine, I will need to
renstall e-Sword to, won't I?  Should I get that from the e-Sword
download page or is there another approach for Jaunty installations?

Steven