Thanks for the Virus.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 18:36:02 UTC 2009

Knapp wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> How about just using CTL-ALT-F1 and then using the command line to fix
>>> the problem?
>>>

>> Depending on what the problem is, that may not be feasible for the
>> skill level of the user.
>>
>> --
>> Dotan Cohen
>>

> I agree that the change is stupid but then they are making the system
> for stupid people it would seem. The smart ones will do fine but the
> in between will have to suffer.

Being one of the stupidest of the stupid, I want to learn how to become
intelligent.  I do not want anything dumbed down to my current level.
And if there is anyone below me, I suspect they don't want that either.
Just look at the average American anymore and consider the issue if
settling for the lowest common denominator is working.  This can't we
all just be the same idea is killing our Country.  For those of you in
other countries, I suspect it may be happening there too, but we have a
new virus in society;  we have come to embrace mediocrity.  We want
everyone to be as stupid as me, that way no ones feelings will be hurt.
Well, if I am setting the mark, I would like you to disregard that idea
and choose someone way higher on the stupid dial.

Steven