Thanks for the Virus.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 17:45:51 UTC 2009

> The biggest source of my secret email address getting out is from
> friends going to the, "send an email card" sites and sending me
> something. Never send email to a freind through another site!
>
> BTW, I have had 4 emails in one month make it past Google Emails spam
> filter and into my in box. I get about 100 spams a day in the spam
> box, but of late that has been down to about 100 a week. Nice.

I would love to find the fault in me, so I can try to fix and forget.  I
am wondering if Facebook is a potential problem.  It is something my
family introduced me to which is nice.  I am getting to know my extended
family because of the way it works.  It is the only outside program type
that I can think of that is new contact for me.
With the exception of email and browser use for computer related issues,
and occasionally Ebay to purchase something or Newegg, I don't use the
Internet the way I hear most people do.  Thanks for the advice and new
ideas.

Steven