RFC 1855 (was: Thanks for the Virus)

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:24:33 UTC 2009

Dear mailing-list members,
I would kindly ask you for two things:

First, do not steal threads (like you see I'm doing right now),
and second, mark emails with content not related to the intended
purpose of the mailing list with "OT" or "Off topic" in subject
line. IMHO, both rules (and maybe a few more) have been probably
violated by the "Thanks for the Virus" thread...

For anyone wishing to know more about mailing-list netiqette I kindly
and with all do respect recommend reading RFC 1855, for example here:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt

Thank you all for keeping this mailing-list clean and comprendious.

With best regards,
Jarry