Thanks for the Virus.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 21:42:31 UTC 2009

> I have never had an
> opportunity to talk with so many people before.  My contact with people
> involved selling my work to the public, and a few once a month friend
> who were interested in my art.  I really don't know how to behave in
> public and am always amazed how people misunderstand my words.  I try to
> be so precise, so it won't happen. I am learning though.
> Steven

I think this sums up being on ANY email list. I felt exactly the same
way when I started. After some time you learn how to say things so
that others get what you wanted to say. It takes time and some people
NEVER will get what you mean. Just understand that Just as a million
people have a 1000 different GODS so will these same people read your
email 1000 ways. Each person is as different as their faces are!

You apparent mistakes is to think anyone on this list had anything to
do with it. This is just foolishness that will pass when you come to
understand that the net is a jungle and this list is just a nice glade
in it. There might be a tiger here too! Don't think you are safe just
because 99.99% of the people here are good. I strongly remember you
talking about and telling your password on this list. Don't do that
stuff. It is like leaving your wallet open with lots of cash in a
mall. Most will not take it, but someone will unless you get lucky!

--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?