no sound

Howard Coles Jr. dhcolesj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 02:13:40 UTC 2009

On Monday 16 March 2009 11:45:39 am ndemalia armstrong wrote:
> hello! guys, just wondering if anyone has come across this problem I'm
> having, I've the ubuntu intrepid the
> 64 bits version when I  play a video or music using Firefox, the video
> plays with no sound.Any help in resolving this problem
> will be greatly appreciated
> Armstrong
> "love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend"

What multimedia apps do you have installed vs. what plugins to Firefox?  Have
you tried downloading the video and opening it with various apps until the
sound plays?

Just covering some basics.  Due to your message I'm assuming that you get
sound when you're playing video outside Firefox, but I don't like assuming.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.