Thanks for the Virus.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 17 00:37:00 UTC 2009

>> . And when it walks like an unfounded accusation and looks like an
>> unfounded accusation and makes unfounded accusation sounds, it is
>> usually an...unfounded accusation!

Let's just say that you are right.  I did not hurt anyone.  I never put
anyone's reputation on the line.  You just avoid my reason for doing it
in the first place.  I am trying to help someone who could end up
romancing a gorilla some day if it continues.  I am not confused about
what happened at all.  If  you would as you say cut me some slack and
see what I had to gain.  I am trying to help the person.  You are
supporting that person.

I AM NOT ANGRY.  I DO NOT WANT REVENGE.  I DO NOT WANT TO FALSELY ACCUSE
ANYONE.  I just want to help some schmuck save him or herself from the
consequences of what they are doing.  I am 66 not 16, I no longer think
like a child.  You are either blind, or a trouble maker to keep this
dribble going or perhaps very young yourself, and are unable to
understand the cause and effect on life.

I hate this.

Steven