How do I fix a mistake in a feature of Kmail?

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 23:07:33 UTC 2009

I typed the wrong address in an email I sent to a friend.  The mail came back
as undeliverable.  I typed in the correct address and sent it off.  Now it has
happened again.  When I click on reply, a drop-down with addresses appear.  As
is my custom I click on it rather than continuing to type the address and it
magically appears in the address bar.

Unfortunately one entry is properly addressed and the other is not.  So when I
am working fast, I just send without remembering the incorrect entry and get
undeliverable back.

Is there a way to delete the wrong entry to end the mistake?  My guess is that
many of you have made this mistake.  Hopefully one of you found the cure.

Steven