Thanks for the Virus.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 22:21:42 UTC 2009

I thought my computer was getting even worse by the minute.  So thanks
to the one who doesn't understand, I have an infected computer again,
after being away from Microsoft for over 4 years.  Not only a virus, but
some kind of ad barrage.  In four years, no ads.  Now every couple of
emails is something to erase.   I hope you enjoy yourself.  Trouble is
you are probably someone who has my gratitude for helping me.

I forgive you, but you are misdirected.  Negative things have a way of
coming back at you.  I hope this doesn't happen to you, whoever you are,
because the come-around is pretty unforgiving.

Steven