e-Sword

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 20:00:15 UTC 2009

> I just hope Eberhard hasn't given up on this tread. :-P
Eberhard has become one of my closest friends.  I would not want him to
continue if he did not want to.  I would give up much more than the list
to not lose his friendship.  He is kind, generous, knowledgeable, and
most of all patient, which seems to be most necessary when helping me.
I appreciate all of you, even those who have written me off, because
they have helped me many times, and my gratitude does not diminish just
because they no longer like me.  My heart is right in what I do.

Steven