VMware VS VirtualBox

ndemalia armstrong ndemalia_78 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:30:16 UTC 2009

hello! guys, just wondering if anyone has come across this problem I'm having, I've the ubuntu intrepid
the
64 bits version when I  play a video or music using Firefox, the video
plays with no sound.Any help in resolving this problem
will be greatly appreciated
Armstrong

"love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend"