VMware VS VirtualBox

Arnaud bourree arnaud.bourree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 20:51:13 UTC 2009

2009/3/15 Derek Broughton <derek at pointerstop.ca>

> Arnaud bourree wrote:
>
> > Personaly, I used vmware-server because I don't need often console from
> > hosted OS
>
> Could you explain, please?  Whether I have consoles is a function of the
> definition of the virtual guest, not whether I'm running it under VMWare or
> VirtualBox.
> --
> derek

For my job I need vmware for virtual server: I used Konsole or FF to
interact with.
Because my office used Checkpoint-VPN1, I used a Windows VM to connect to my
office: I made a tunnel for all needed remote ports and then closed vmware
remote console.
So I don't need vmware/virtualbox console always open.

Arnaud.