Crossover cable connection between 2 computers.

Norberto Bensa nbensa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 04:02:06 UTC 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Steven Vollom
<stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I notice you have your username included like an email address.  I did
> not do that when I tried to get fish to work, I did this:
> fish://192.168.0.100/storage1.  Perhaps that is my mistake.  I have no

Nope. Your users are the same in both computers (steven) and so you
can omit "user@" in the connection.

I noticed you want to connect from the old box to your new one. The
instructions I sent are the other way around. Connect to your old box
from the new one. Read them carefully.

Regards,
Norberto