scanner in kde 4.2?

Norberto Bensa nbensa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:26:40 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 10:19 PM, Steven Vollom
<stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> xsane image scanner is in my Intrepid 64bit, Norberto.  I don't recall installing it, so it must be the intrepid default.  I don't have my scanner installed yet, though. But everything I have installed in Intrepid has been easy and worked good after installation, except networking, and that is my shortcoming.
> Steven

Yup. Xsane works. Thanks Steven.

I wrote to the list 'cos my scanner was crashing when I selected
gray/color and I thought it was xsane's fault. It seems that pluging
the scanner into another usb port fixed the problem.

Thanks everyone.

Regards,
Norberto