Kmail? (Was: Akonadi)

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 19:07:16 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 22:27 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > About the only addition to Kmail I would like to see is  embedded images so
> > you can add captions to each photo.
> >

> The email format itself does not support inline images. The best that
> you can do is to use either HTML mail or some proprietary email
> replacement, such as AOL or Exchange. Kmail in KDE 4.3 will support
> enough HTML to handle inline images, and that should be out in about
> five to six months.

I think I mentioned this already, Evolution handles in-text images just
fine. But for the life of me, I cannot get it to generate in-text images
other than using just one for background. So, you can annotate one
graphic image with text, in that fashion, but only one at a time. AFAIK,
Ric

Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987