[OT] Cloning application for Microsoft Windows

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Tue Mar 10 12:48:17 UTC 2009

Ray Burke wrote:

> look and un able to comphrehend what it all means???????

And your responses aren't helping our comprehension of your problem...

Please, this is not a chat group or SMS with your friends.  Don't try to be
terse, instead tell us _exactly_ what you want to do (perhaps the correct
answer is simply to not do it - we don't know what your purpose is).  Don't
use meaningless abbreviations (what's a "k"?), write meaningful sentences
(it seems that half of the difficulty is caused by the HTML mail, but
that's a whole other issue - please, don't do that either), and don't
top-post.
--
derek