Remastersys Backup

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Sun Mar 8 17:25:03 UTC 2009

On Sunday 08 March 2009, Gene Heskett wrote:
> >> What in tunket in 'remastersys'?  Never heard of it.
> >
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remastersys
>
> Thanks, I wasn't aware such a tool was available.

You bring up a valid point.   I am always seeing queries here as to:

"anyone had any success getting the BelchFire program to run?"

And the first thing I think is "gee, I've never heard of BelchFire. I wonder
what it does."

And the second thing is "well, if I don't know what it does I certainly
wouldn't know whether it runs or not."

And I go on about my business....   It would be great if people asking
questions about these 'lesser known' programs might throw in a sentence as to
what they do.  You might find someone who would like the same capability who
would help to get it running.

Just my $.02