Panel Icons

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 7 16:25:05 UTC 2009

My panel can be seen through.  Among the icons that appear that are
default are Kmenu, the blue folder icon with a white house in the
center, trash, and the green globe for Network.  I added Firefox,
Thunderbird, Dolphin, Shell, and Dictionary.  The others that normally
be there are missing.  Additionally, when I want to move an appliction
from the desktop to the panel, the applications do not show up on the
panel.  How do I restore my panel to normal.

Steven