Wine doesn't work in my Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2 OS.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 21:43:30 UTC 2009

Eberhard Roloff wrote:
> Then you click on the file and choose "open with wine".
>
> What happens?

You have me laughing again.  I thought I did just that.  It installed, I
think perfectly.  I had to convert the bibles to .bbl's to get the
bibles to work, but I have a cd of that and will add them later.
Perhaps I don't have a Wine problem after all.

Can I attempt to install the ASUS Sound Card installation CD to see what
is inside?  Perhaps it will have settings help.