Wine doesn't work in my Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2 OS.

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Fri Mar 6 17:18:58 UTC 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
> I want to download and install e-Sword.

okay. You enter the e-sword webpage. You download the file setup.806 exe
to your hardisk and you will memorize where you downlaoded it.

Then you click on the file and choose "open with wine".

What happens?

If something goes wrong, open konsole and go to where you downloaded
setup806.exe.

When you are there, type "wine setup806.exe" What happens?

I just tried on Intrepid 32 and it works immediately. There is a dll
error reported, when the application starts, but this is easy to repair.

kind regards
Eberhard