Q: how to change the size of digital clock in panel?

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 17:52:19 UTC 2009

On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:46:48 -0700
"D. R. Evans" <doc.evans at gmail.com> wrote:

DRE> So I'm trying to understand what you're saying. Are you saying that
DRE> Aaron is wrong? (Doesn't seem likely, since he's pretty much the
DRE> lead developer on plasma; so it seems more likely that I just don't
DRE> understand what you're telling me.)

I was conjecturing that perhaps you were at cross purposes and he was
thinking of the clock running on the desktop, which would be easy to
resize.

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |