Q: how to change the size of digital clock in panel?

James Tappin sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 4 14:54:38 GMT 2009

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:10:58 -0700
"D. R. Evans" <doc.evans at gmail.com> wrote:

DRE> the digital clock is "actually manageable as a freely resizable
DRE> object"... but a request for an explanation of how to resize it has
DRE> gone unanswered for quite some time now.

In KDE4, most widgets can be run either in the panel or on the desktop.
As far as I can tell, they can be resized on the desktop but not in the
panel (where the well-written ones size themselves to the panel and the
rest just get truncated - e.g. the standard weather widget). [I must
admit I've not tried resizing the whole panel].

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt at star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |