Clicking on plasmoid Desktop Folders opens Kaffeine

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 02:37:48 UTC 2009

> You could also open System Settings, choose the Advanced tab, and then
> File Associations.
> Unfold the inode node, and select the directory sub node.
> On the right you can then see what programs are set up to handle
> directories.
> The program at the top of the list is the one that is used when you
> click directory icons (folders) to open them. The other programs are
> the ones that are present in the directories' right click pop up
> menu, under the "Open with" sub menu.

I am laughing so hard I have tears.  I am not sure if you are just so
smart that I cannot relate, or playing with me, but it will take a while
for me to just figure out what you said.  It is not easy to be me.  I
understand too little to play this game with computers, however, I am
persistent, and although I may never catch up, I will learn enough to
keep me happy.  You are just great, even if you are playing with me.

I can't do that right now.  I am missing the kmenu button from the panel
in Intrepid KDE 4.2, but as soon as I can figure out how to get to
System Settings, I will resume this project.  It sounds a little like
Hardy by the System Settings>Advance tab instructin.  I hope it is that
way in Intrepid.  Thanks again.

Steven