How do I change permissions in Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 5 01:57:22 UTC 2009

> I'm glad it helped! Google really isn't that hard to use. Plus, it's
> almost a 100% certainty that someone else has had your problems, and
> that the fixes are stored forever there. I use it a lot being right
> brained myself plus forgetful. If it wasn't for my spellchecker I'd look
> like a -complete- idiot, instead of a partial one. :) Ric

I am a lot dumber.  When I went to that page, I was unable to figure how
to get the answer I needed.  I can't even remember the problem now.
Nonetheless, I heard the laughter.  I am old now.  Things are tougher.
And my feelings are actually not hurt anymore when someone gets a laugh
out of me.  It doesn't accomplish anything.  I have come to recognize my
limitations.  Still, I want to learn, so as long as my inability doesn't
frustrate those who help me so much that they don't want to help
anymore, I will eat humble pie (and with sincerity), I will do
practically anything that is honorable and proper, but I will not give
up.  You will never know how much I appreciate you all.  Even those I
frustrate.  I would have little chance to succeed without your help.
Who knows, maybe I will fit in some day.  I sure hope so, if just to
show you all how much I respect you, and admire the help you so
selflessly provided.  I especially appreciate you, Ric, and the help you
have given me.

Sincerely,
Steven