How do I change permissions in Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:03:15 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 19:26 -0500, Steven Vollom wrote:
> Norberto Bensa wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=file+permissions+linux+ubuntu
> >>
> >> See if that helps... :) Ric
> >>

> > Oh boy.. That's so f*cking funny!!!! I love it.
> >

> Thank you.  I suppose it is funny, but when I get overloaded with
> problems and help coming from all directions, it is hard for me to keep
> up with answering the solutions.  I know I should know this and where it
> is, but I am just not able.  What was funny to whomever thought it
> funny, was fantastic for me.  It is a visual instruction.  That kind of
> thing has an impact on my memory.  The images that made you laugh,
> helped me more than most instructions, because it created a picture.  I
> am a right brained artist; I don't think like you; but I won't forget
> the visual.  I realize it took you time and effort to make that
> presentation.  I am very grateful.  I too wish I wasn't so stupid.
> Thanks! and I sincerely mean that.
>
> Steven

I'm glad it helped! Google really isn't that hard to use. Plus, it's
almost a 100% certainty that someone else has had your problems, and
that the fixes are stored forever there. I use it a lot being right
brained myself plus forgetful. If it wasn't for my spellchecker I'd look
like a -complete- idiot, instead of a partial one. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987