Unable to run the command specified. Using Wine.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 4 14:08:31 UTC 2009

The file or folder file:///home/steven/Documents/.wine/dosdevices/c:
does not exist.  I just installed Wine on my 64bit Intrepid KDE 4.2.

Haven't used it much in the past, so I don't remember how to configure.
I was told that in KDE 4.2 it was automatic; if so, I must have another
problem.  I want to install a ZIP application and need to run an .exe.
I downloaded zipcrypt.exe, which sounds like it will do what I need
done.  Any help please.

Steven