Plasmoid Problem

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 22:50:40 GMT 2009

I received instruction to move the items on the panel as well as move
the panel.
When I first attempted to move Kmenu button from the left of the panel
to the
right of the panel, I moved Kmenu button to the right and it
disappeared.  I
figure out a way to get it to come back.  Then I moved the panel to the
top of the
desktop.  After that was completed, I found a strange thing happened to the
Desktop Folder plasmoid and the Home Plasmoid.  Each has several folders
that
contain various content that I go to often.  Nonetheless, after the
error that
happened to the Kmenu, all the folders in Desktop Folder plasmoid and Home
Plasmoid open the package Kaffeine, instead of showing their proper
contents.

Is there a way to restore them?

Steven