Kubuntu 8.10 - how to ANNUL a print job?

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:28:03 UTC 2009

Dear everybody

In Kubuntu 7.10 there was a kind of printer control panel, by means of which
I could find a list of print jobs - via that list it was possible to annul
one or more print jobs.
Here, in Kubuntu 8.10, I looked for that control panel via SYSTEM and SYSTEM
SETTINGS. In SYSTEM, I found the so-called Printer configuration. But that
control panel does not contain any list of print jobs. Does anybody amongst
you have a clue how to annul a print job in Kubuntu 8.10.

Respectfuly yours,

Bas.

--
Viaconsensus