Inserting Images in KMail

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Tue Mar 3 17:26:43 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 03 March 2009, Nigel Henry wrote:
> > I sent a mail to myself but saw no difference....   Oh well.....
>
> Out of interest, I've just sent an email to myself using the "suggest
> automatic display" , with an attached text file, and lo, and behold, it
> works. I'd always wondered how that was done, and now I know.

I just tried it with a text file as an attachment.

All it did was to display the text in a box (automatically, yes) as opposed to
just showing it as an attachment at the bottom. But it was still placed at the
end of the email.

But the OP wanted to insert pictures *within* pieces of text of an email...
such as explanations of each picture.   Doesn't seem like that is possible.