Lost cursor. 64bit Intrepid KDE 4.2

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 02:12:48 GMT 2009

Right now I have a cursor, however, without notice I will be typing and
the cursor disappears.  When I click where I want the typing to begin,
no cursor appears to let me know it is where I want it.  Nonetheless,
when I type, the print begins generally where I want it to begin.

If wrong I am able to move the letters to place them where they belong,
but it is confusing to not see the cursor.  Additionally, sometimes when
I click on another area of a document, the cursor does not move.  I have
new batteries in the mouse, and it seems to work fine otherwise, so I
don't think this is a mouse problem.  Nonetheless, I may have to press
several times before the cursor moves.

I have had my computer memory checked and it is perfect.  I have 8gb, so
I am not short.  That is all I can share for the moment.

Steven