Inserting Images in KMail

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 2 22:40:42 UTC 2009

OK, I think I know the answer to this already, and I think it's that KMail doesn't do HTML very well.. but just in case here goes.

I want to insert an image into a mail so it appears inline, not as an attachment (like I can do in Evolution, Thunderbird, blimey even Outlook Express does that....) but KMail seems to only want to insert images as attachments, even though it's happy to display inline images in received messages. Is there something I'm missing, can I actually do this? I fear not, because the KMail developers seem to suffer from HTML-o-phobia if the mail archives are anything to go on :)

Mark