Ktorrent Problem 64bit Intrepid KDE 4.2

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 2 02:04:11 UTC 2009

Configure>Application/Folders:

Folder to store torrent information:  /home/steven/.kde/share/apps/ktorrent/

Default save location:                         /media/sda6/Downloads

Move completed downloads to:         /media/sda6/CompletedDownloads

Copy torrent files to:                         /media/sda6/Torrents

When I open sda6 to create folders for the above Ktorrent configuration,
the Add folder option is faded and doesn't permit the creation of the
folder.

When I attempt to transfer my torrent request to the Ktorrent
application, it fails with the following error message:

Cannot create directory /media/sda6/Downloads/Bird On A Wire KLAXXON/:
Could not make folder /media/sda6/Downloads/Bird On A Wire KLAXX

Does anyone know how I can create the necessary folders to make things
work?  Thanks!

Steven