TO STEVEN VOLLOM: Internet connection

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 24 20:49:27 UTC 2009

On Monday 22 June 2009 10:56:03 am Donn wrote:
> > Steven, what is the contents of your /etc/resolv.conf?
>
> Notice the /etc in front of the /resolv.conf ? Try again.
>
> \d

I typed kdesudo /etc/resolv.conf to the command line.

steven at Yeshua:~$ kdesudo /etc/resolv.conf

I was first denied due to permissions, that is why I started the command in
kdesudo.

:sudo   "Command not found"

That happened last time too.  I then opened the root folder>etc.  Again, there
was no folder named resolv.conf; the only thing was a folder named resolvcong,
without the period.  That is what I followed last time to get  your answer.

What am I doing wrong?

Steven