OT: Adding a Konsole Session

Tim Johnson tim at johnsons-web.com
Tue Jun 23 19:52:31 UTC 2009

* Alan Dacey Sr. <Grokit at ajinfosearch.com> [090623 10:34]:

> Wow.  KDE and Linux is just sooooo cool.  To think of how easy it is to make
> your own personal menus just blows my mind.  I never even thought to ask this
> question before.  I guess I am still throwing off the windows baggage after two
> plus years of freedom.  I just wish I found this feeling years ago.
  I've used KDE since I switched to linux in 2000. I just tried out
  the Mint distro, which inherits ubuntu 8.10 kernel (I think) and
  uses gnome as a desktop. One of the reasons I dropped Mint and
  installed kubuntu 8.04 over it is because I don't think I could
  make this (Konsole customizing) happen in the mint environment.
  For somebody like me who uses mutt, MC, vim and the command line,
  I would be miserable without it.
--
Tim
tim at johnsons-web.com