Install *-dbg for all installed KDE packages

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at
Sat Jun 20 14:38:36 BST 2009

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 12:32, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at> wrote:
> > Reminder: please do _not_ send HTML formatted mail!
> >
> While the reminder is welcome, my messages were sent as:
> That doesn't look like HTML to me!

Sorry, for some mysterious reason Gmail decides to open the reply
window with default HTML, that usually only happens when I answer to a
HTML formatted mail. Will investigate that...

> By the way, just for my own reference, this is the list of currently
> available *-dbg pakages for KDE:
> $ apt-cache search dbg | grep kde

> Having them listed here will help me organize my attack plan, sorry
> for the wasted bits!

Thanks for the list, might be helpful to others indeed :)

Regards, Myriam.